Ranvet Yellow Lotion - ANTISEPTIC, ASTRINGENT WOUND LOTION.
- Rapidly dries to protect wounds.
- Potent anti-bacterial activity.
- No added pharmaceutical drugs.
- Significantly reduces proud flesh.
- Acts under bandage or simply sprayed on the wound.
- Controls infections in skin wounds.
- Useful for both immediate first aid and long term treatment.
- Reduces discharge, reduces scab formation, soothes open wounds.
- Protects and dries skin wounds encouraging healing.
- Does not accumulate dirt and debris.
- Effective first aid treatment for burns, girth galls, inflamed bruise and sprains in addition to abrasions, open wounds and proud flesh.
- Does not contravene racing regulations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Be sure to flush the wound of dirt and debris before applying Ranvet Yellow Lotion.
- Soak pad of cotton wool with Yellow Lotion and bandage onto affected area.
- Areas difficult to bandage should be dabbed liberally and frequently, daily.
- Use protective gloves, avoid contact with eyes, avoid contact with skin, avoid breathing vapour.
- NIL MEAT WITHOLDING PERIOD.
- For the healing effect to be continuous and most immediate, it is preferable that Yellow
- Lotion be applied to fresh, open wounds soaked in a gauze or cotton wool pad and held in place with a
- bandage. For serious wounds, a fresh dressing may be applied daily.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER L)
Zinc sulphate 50.5g, Lead acetate 50.5g, Acriflavine 0.09g.