Our Travel-Tech Travel Boots are cut shorter than traditional styles and do not cover the knee or hock joints. They are therefore often suited to horses that do not like the restriction and bulkiness of a boot around their knees or hocks. Made from 1200D ripstop polyester the boots still offer a great level of protection and excellent durability during travel. The fabric is quilted, which provides a cosy aesthetic and all four boots are sculpted around the fetlock for a secure fit. Lined with a luxuriously soft, moisture wicking material these horse travel boots offer decreased restriction but retain a high level of protection.
- Breathable and durable 1200D ripstop polyester outer
- Short cut – do not restrict knee or hock joints
- Excellent travel protection
- Sculpted around the fetlocks for a secure fit
- Cosy, quilted appearance
- Luxuriously soft lining wicks away moisture
- Easy to put on and take off with secure Velcro straps
- Set includes 4 boots (2 x front and 2 x hind)
- First remove hair & dried sweat with brush.
- Ensure all fastenings are closed
- Set machine wash at 30º
- Only use non-bio liquid.
- We recommend washing inside our ‘Horse Boots Wash Bag’
- Remove from the washing machine as soon as the wash has finished.
- Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.