SEQ: SAFETY & ELEGANCE & QUALITY
- 1152 Soft touch 35 mm neck, unisex
- 1153 Soft touch 20 mm neck, unisex
Benefits of SEQ:
- Non-slip material
- Boots protection
- More gentle and more effective
- Smooth rounded loubes
- Made of flexible stainless steel that allows the user to form the spur to the individual size, need and comfort.
- Because of their flexibility SEQ-SPURS fit both men and women.
Benefits of Soft Touch Spurs:
- Soft Rowel: The wheels of the spurs are shaped in a way that all points are identically rounded to make them smooth and soft. The special design of the rowel allows for a faster rotation of the wheel, encouraging a better and softer leg aid. The rider can simply place the spurs on the horse’s side. The lower leg can remain absolutely still. Due to the movement of the horse, the rowel will rotate and run across the horse’s side by itself. These spurs allow the rider to give more accurate and precise aids.