For head turning brilliant white socks, use SocEm white for your next competition.
Everyone with a competition horse or pony with white socks knows the hard work it takes to get their white socks clean & white and then to try to keep their socks clean until the competition the next day. SocEm has been designed to be applied the night before competition so it will aid in keeping socks clean overnight and during travel.
Socem comes in long lasting powder form which is mixed with water to make a smooth paste for application.
- Add approx 100ml of water to approx 3 tablespoons of Socem powder and mix with a paint brush (or similar) until combined into a smooth applicable paste.
- Wash white socks or white highlights as normal.
- Prior to stabling, apply SocEm White with a paint brush (or similar).
- Wipe hooves clean for a neater finish.
- Socem will help keep white socks clean while drying overnight.
- The next morning brush off excess dry SocEm with a soft body brush.
Note: If used regularly, wash socks after competition to avoid product build up.