Septicide Cream 100gm
Application to all minor wounds, cuts and scrapes on dogs and horses.
Excellent for application to areas that are prone to irritation due to insect bits (eg. ears).
- If symptoms persists the advice of veterinarian should be sought.
- Do NOT apply SEPTICIDE® to cats.
- Proflavine Hemisulfate 1mg/g
- Permethrin 10mg/g
- N Octyl Bicycloheptane Dicarboximide 50mg/g
- Diethyltoluamide 50mg/g
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
- Minor wounds on dogs and horses.
- Protection of areas sensitive to irritation and injury by insects.
- To help prevent fly strike and other insect related problems in open wounds.
- To provide the benefits of a moist environment, beneficial for wound healing.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Apply to wound daily until healing is achieved. If using as a preventative measure continue use until insect activity has ceased.
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.