Application to all minor wounds, cuts and scrapes on dogs and horses.
Excellent for application to areas that are prone to irritation due to insect bits (eg. ears).
- If symptoms persists the advice of veterinarian should be sought.
- Do NOT apply SEPTICIDE® to cats.
- Proflavine Hemisulfate 1mg/g
- Permethrin 10mg/g
- N Octyl Bicycloheptane Dicarboximide 50mg/g
- Diethyltoluamide 50mg/g
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
- Minor wounds on dogs and horses.
- Protection of areas sensitive to irritation and injury by insects.
- To help prevent fly strike and other insect related problems in open wounds.
- To provide the benefits of a moist environment, beneficial for wound healing.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Apply to wound daily until healing is achieved. If using as a preventative measure continue use until insect activity has ceased.