Roeckl Vesta Grip Glove
The ROECK GRIP developed by ROECKL is the unmistakable original. In fact, its uniqueness is clearly tangible. As is often the case, it is the details and especially the materials that make all the difference.
- ROECK-GRIP is an exclusive material.
- It is extremely breathable, elastic and supple.
- It fits like a second skin.
- Excellent grip and tactility for handling the reins.
- In order to guarantee the ideal fit, Roeckl uses classical French glove sizes.
The Munich-based glove tailors also attach great importance to the manufacturing quality:
- The individual pieces are meticulously sewn together by hand.
- Seam tolerances of max. 1 millimeter are merely a tangible quality criterion, because comfort cannot be measured.
- The secret lies in the cuts and proportions.
- ROECKL draws on 175 years of experience in the art of glove tailoring.
- The ROECK-GRIP is machine-washable at 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit).
- The characteristic fastener with the stylized hand logo reliably secures the glove around your wrist.
- Sizes ranging from 6.0 to 11.0
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.