The Anatomic Girth
- Measurements are take from buckle to buckle. Please allow 1" in comparison your normal girth due to the sheepskin.
- The buckles are elasticised with a small amount of "give" to allow your horse to be comfortable without the girth being over tightened.
- To best disperse and regulate pressure ideally you want the top of the girth as close as possible to the lower edge of your saddle flaps.
- The Crescent shape is suitable for short backed/wider bodied horses. This shape helps stop the girth being pushed forward and holds the saddle back behind the shoulder and elbow, and helps eliminate galling.
- We recommend to purchase a spare cover so you can "wash" and "wear".
Black with White SheepskinSize:
60, 65 & 70cm