Magnetic Hoof Boots can be used to help maintain overall wellbeing in a horse's hooves and pastern area.
- Made from breathable neoprene which moulds to fit the horses hoof
- Double locking Velcro straps
- 4 magnets situated around the full length of the boot target the hoof and pastern area
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Use 30 minutes to 1 hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to 4 hours a day for optimum wear time
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Hand wash only in cool water with mild soap/non-bio liquid. Rinse thoroughly and dry naturally
- Sold in pairs
- Our magnetic hoof boots are endorsed by experts & trainers worldwide
- Combing USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products.
WARNING do not use on the following:
- Open wounds
- During pregnancy (ladies)
- Mares in foal
- Near pacemakers
- ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported:
- Maintained circulation
- Reduced muscle tension
- Aids recovery of muscle fatigue
- Tissue oxygen supply
- Can help to maintain the overall wellbeing of your horse.