Premier Equine Magnetic Hock Boots can help to maintain health of the hock area.
They are constructed from breathable neoprene, which moulds to the horse's leg without impeding movement. Magnet Hock Boots are great for use in the stable before and after exercise or even whilst traveling.
- Constructed from breathable neoprene
- 16 magnets in each boot, situated around the hock joint
- 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnets with 50mm plume field zone
- Use 30 minutes to 1 hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to 4 hours a day for optimum wear time
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Hand wash only in cool water with mild soap/non-bio liquid. Rinse thoroughly and dry naturally
- Sold in pairs
- Horses should be tied up whilst wearing these hock boots
- Endorsed by experts & trainers worldwide
- Combing USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products.
WARNING do not use on the following:
- Open wounds
- During pregnancy (ladies)
- Mares in foal
- Near pacemakers
- ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported:
- Maintained circulation
- Reduced muscle tension
- Aids recovery of muscle fatigue
- Tissue oxygen supply
- Can help to maintain the overall wellbeing of your horse.