Joseph Lyddy Raven Oil
Dye for all smooth and grained leather. Raven Oil is a stain that strikes deep into the grain. Can intermix colours. Does not affect the character and softness of leather.
- Do not use on plastic.
- Recommended for dyeing and renovating shoes, bags and all leather goods.
- Recommended upon suede and nubuck items.
Instructions for use:
- Shake the bottle.
- Test first in an inconspicuous place.
- Clean finished leathers using Waproo Stripper.
- Apply Raven Oil using applicator brush or wad
- When dry, seal with Waproo Renovating polish of the same colour.
- Do not use on plastics and vinyls.
- Before Dyeing clean item with Waproo stripper to remove any build up of polish grease or grime.
Chemical Composition: Colour dyes, Organic solvents
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.