KK ULTRA – Compared to conventional bits, the double jointed KK ULTRAs have a middle link – also known as the bean – that is shortened and angled forward by 45°.Only with this angle the middle link lies gently on the tongue resulting in even and constant contact to allow clear instructions through the reins.The innovative KK ULTRA bits take advantage of the exceptional sensitvity of the horse‘s tongue which multiplies the perceptions from signals given by the bit. When the reins are pulled the middle part of the KK ULTRA fully rests on the tongue without squeezing and the connection rings roll on the tongue. The tongue‘s sense of touch is utilised and clear instructions can be given.The KK ULTRA bits provide an incomparable precisely contact between rider and horse. A huge improvement can normally be seen immediately when switching to a KK ULTRA bit.The anatomically adapted mouthpiece is very comfortable for the horse as the rider can give softer instructions and the horse‘s suppleness is supported harmoniously.
Style/Sizing all with 55mm rings:
- Bit Sizes in 12mm thickness: 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4" (Sensogan only)
- Bit Sizes in 14mm thickness: 4 1/8", 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4", 6 1/8" (Sensogan/Stainless Steel, Sensogan/Aurigan & Aurigan/Stainless Steel rings)
- Bit Sizes in 16mm thickness: 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4" (Sensogan/Aurigan only)
- 78 - Sensogan with Stainless Steel Rings
- 79 - Sensogan with Aurigan Rings
- 88 - Aurigan with Stainless Steel Rings