A scientifically formulated electrolyte supplement designed to match the composition of horses’ sweat.
Restore is designed to replenish electrolytes in any situation where horses may have sweated, particularly after training, travel, racing, competition or during hot weather.
Restore is sugar free and does not contain any alkalinising agents.
Why use Restore?
- Formulated to match the composition of horse sweat to provide balanced electrolyte replacement
- Assists in stimulation of thirst response and rehydration
- Some performance horses are prone to gastric ulcers, and electrolytes can aggravate irritated stomach tissue. Restore Paste includes a buffering agent designed to support gastrointestinal comfort.
When to use Restore?
- Replenishment of electrolytes lost in sweat
- Working and performance horses
- Prior to travel, throughout competition and post event.
For racehorses and other horses working at moderate to heavy intensity, Restore can be fed daily.
For competition horses, feed the night prior to competition, then following competition and for the first three days of the recovery period.
Feed 30, *60 or 90g (½, 1 or 1½ scoops) daily to horses, depending on sweat loss, ambient temperature and humidity.
These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
Mix Restore well with feed and split larger serves between feeds.
Restore can also be used in a saline drench by dissolving 60g in 5L of water for an isotonic saline drench.