This unique HO-Weymouth with 7cm Lower Cheek has a slanting mouthpiece and a smooth, rounded port is angled forward and enables fine distribution of pressure on the tongue. The bit takes advantage of the exceptional sensitivity of the tongue ensuring precise rein aids. Suitable for horses that dislike tongue pressure. Brilliant for introducing a horse gently to a Weymouth bit. The slanting mouthpiece encourages the harmony between the rider’s hand and the horse’s mouth providing a relaxed and secure contact to the Weymouth.
- Bit Sizes in 12mm thickness: 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4" (Sensogan only)
- Bit Sizes in 14mm thickness: 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4" (Sensogan and Aurigan)
- Bit Sizes in 16mm thickness: 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4" (Sensogan and Aurigan)
- 78 - Sensogan with Stainless Steel Cheeks
- 88 - Aurigan with Stainless Steel Cheeks