Good as Gold - Box of 10
- Relaxes nervous or highly strung horses.
- Allows usually unmanageable horses to be trained.
- Stops the incidence of frequent injury to horse and/or rider by relaxing a nervous horse.
- Allows for loading or unloading of horses from transport vehicles without agitating the horse.
- Excellent for barrier rouges.
- Contains high levels of L-Tryptophan and Vitamin E.
- Is fast acting and effective.
How Much Do I Give?
- 50g the night before competing.
- (50g per 400kg of animal weight) or 100g for severe cases
- 20g per day for continual use
How Long Do I Give It?
- Throughout the horses’ training period &/or pre-competition, depending on the severity of the case
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.