What does Good as Gold do?
- Relaxes nervous or highly strung horses.
Why do I need it?
- Allows usually unmanageable horses to be trained.
- Stops the incidence of frequent injury to horse and/or rider by relaxing a nervous horse.
- Allows for loading or unloading of horses from transport vehicles without agitating the horse.
- Excellent for barrier rouges.
Why Good as Gold?
- Contains high levels of L-Tryptophan and Vitamin E.
- Is fast acting and effective.
How Much Do I Give?
- 50g the night before competing.
- (50g per 400kg of animal weight) or 100g for severe cases
- 20g per day for continual use
How Long Do I Give It?
- Throughout the horses’ training period &/or pre-competition, depending on the severity of the case
Available Pack Sizes
- 50gm sachet
- 500gm tub
- 1.5kg tub