Glorioso Grackle Bridle
Embrace tradition with our Glorioso Grackle Bridle…
Crafted from the very finest Italian leather this grackle bridle is ideal for everyday use or competitions. The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece provides superior comfort and is designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. A soft, padded browband with a round raised design helps set alight the traditional look and feel of this highly versatile bridle.
The grackle noseband has been designed to help prevent the horse from crossing their jaw and opening their mouth. It features softly padded sides for maximum comfort and a luxuriously soft merino wool pad protects the nose where the grackle noseband crosses over at the front. This is secured using Velcro, enabling you to remove it for washing when needed. Finished with the highest quality, delicate stitching and stainless steel fastenings this bridle is a stylish and worthy addition to any horse’s wardrobe.
Grackle Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- padded browband with round raised design and 'PE' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Grackle noseband with padded sides and soft, merino wool detachable nose pad
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.