Fungazol Cream 100gm
- Broad spectrum anti-fungal activity against a wide range of yeasts and fungi including Candidia albicans, C.guilliermondi, Torulopsis spp. And the dermatophytes; Trichophyton rubrum, T.mentagrophytes, Epidermophyton, Malassezia.
- Topical anti-fungal agent with rapid action onset.
- Treats yeast and mould associated ailments.
- Able to be used for short acting and persistent skin diseases and mixed skin infections, both bacterial and fungal.
- Treats a wide variety of fungal ailments including ring worm (most commonly caused by Microsporum gypseum), girth itch (commonly caused by Trichophyton equinum) and rain scald (commonly caused by Dermatophilus congolensis).
- Treats a wide variety of independent ailments such as dermatitis, saddle rash, greasy heel and mycotic skin infections in horses, dogs and cats.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
Clean dirt and or dried discharge from the area of application. Apply Ranvet Fungazol liberally into and around the affected area twice daily until the condition is resolved. Reduce application as the condition clears.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Fungi are particularly susceptible to sunlight and hot, dry, clean environments.
Therefore, providing dry, clean litter and stabling is a large factor in prevention of fungal infection.
May irritate the eyes and skin. Wear gloves and wash hands after use. NIL
MEAT WITHOLDING PERIOD.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER 100g tube)
Econozole nitrate 1000mg
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.