Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp., Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae (summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneous onchocerciasis)
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax® LV, Equimax® Elevation or Strategy-T® a minimum of twice annually.
Ivermectin 4mg/g in a cereal based pellet
Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals, due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.