- This girth has been designed to reduce pressure on the ascending pectorals to help prevent injury and aid in breathing.
- The pectoral muscles run from the breastbone to the fore-arm and bring the leg inward.
- The pressure caused by girths restricts the use of this muscle and limits front end movement.
- By doubling the surface area over this muscle area we halve the pressure.
- The dual elastic ends also aid in pressure relief as well as helping with the vital function of breathing by enabling the ribs to expand.