Equi-Prene Pressure Eze Dressage Elastic Girth
- This girth has been designed to reduce pressure on the ascending pectorals to help prevent injury and aid in breathing.
- The pectoral muscles run from the breastbone to the fore-arm and bring the leg inward.
- The pressure caused by girths restricts the use of this muscle and limits front end movement.
- By doubling the surface area over this muscle area we halve the pressure.
- The dual elastic ends also aid in pressure relief as well as helping with the vital function of breathing by enabling the ribs to expand.
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.