Decron Osmotic Gel has fast and effective healing qualities.
- Assists in reducing inflammation and infection in the hoof.
- Relieves pressure from the hoof encouraging a laminitic horse to move around, which boosts circulation to the hooves.
- The gel draws the bruising from the soles which is beneficial to the horse with this condition.
- Decron Osmotic Gel can be applied to an open wound. The Gel creates a warm, moist environment which promotes healing of the wound and encourages new skin to grow.
- Decron Osmotic Gel
- may restrict the amount of proud flesh on the wound and improve the healing process.
Apply the Decron Osmotic Gel to sprains, strains & muscular aches & pains -
heat from the gel promotes increased blood flow and healing of a strained muscle.
All natural ingredients - Glycerine & Essential Oils - Lavender Oil, Melaleuca Oil and Arnica.
Directions for Use:
- Clean & dry the area to be treated.
- Hoof treatments- Cover the sole the
- with the Decron Osmotic Gel and place a hoof pad in position. Place the hoof into the Decron Hoof Boot and wrap with a bandage.
- Open wounds- Apply the Osmotic Gel to the wound, cover with Jelonet and wrap the wound with cotton wool and gauze dressing and evenly wrap an adhesive bandage over the area.
- Sprains, Strains & Muscular pains- Rub the
- Decron Osmotic Gel into the area requiring treatment and cover to keep warm.