Decron Osmotic Gel 200ml
- Assists in reducing inflammation and infection in the hoof.
- Relieves pressure from the hoof encouraging a laminitic horse to move around, which boosts circulation to the hooves.
- The gel draws the bruising from the soles which is beneficial to the horse with this condition.
- Decron Osmotic Gel can be applied to an open wound. The Gel creates a warm, moist environment which promotes healing of the wound and encourages new skin to grow.
- Decron Osmotic Gel
- may restrict the amount of proud flesh on the wound and improve the healing process.
Apply the Decron Osmotic Gel to sprains, strains & muscular aches & pains -
heat from the gel promotes increased blood flow and healing of a strained muscle.
All natural ingredients - Glycerine & Essential Oils - Lavender Oil, Melaleuca Oil and Arnica.
Directions for Use:
- Clean & dry the area to be treated.
- Hoof treatments- Cover the sole the
- with the Decron Osmotic Gel and place a hoof pad in position. Place the hoof into the Decron Hoof Boot and wrap with a bandage.
- Open wounds- Apply the Osmotic Gel to the wound, cover with Jelonet and wrap the wound with cotton wool and gauze dressing and evenly wrap an adhesive bandage over the area.
- Sprains, Strains & Muscular pains- Rub the
- Decron Osmotic Gel into the area requiring treatment and cover to keep warm.
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.