- Kuritch is effective in the relief of skin orders caused by biting insects. It allows the natural healing process of the skin to occur and also acts as an insect repellent.
- Queensland Itch or Allergic Dermatitis in horses is an allergic skin condition very common in Northern New South Wales, Queensland coastal regions and southern Western Australia.
- David Kuritch has been specially formulated to help overcome this problem and acts in two ways:
- Firstly it soothes the irritated area thus stopping the horse biting and rubbing, which in turn allows the normal healing process to take place.
- Secondly, due to the incorporation of N.N.Diethyl-M-toluamide - a powerful repellent - sand flies and mites are prevented from causing further irritation, relieving allergic reaction.
- Years of field experience have proven David Kuritch to be a most effective product for both preventing and healing Queensland Itch or Allergic