Bare Leah Jacket - Navy
If you like looking and feeling amazing, then this gorgeous functional winter jacket is a MUST have item for your riding wardrobe! The best bit, you can pop this in your regular washing machine and it comes up like new every time!
- Stylish navy, shower-repellent outer and micro-dot lining
- Hood with remove-able faux fur feature binding
- BARE's revolutionary jacket filling - super warm WITHOUT the bulk, approximately 600gm fill per jacket
- Flattering equestrian cut. A relaxed fit to give you a tailored look, but a comfortable feel
- Long length, depending on your height it will cut just above the knee
- 2-way BARE logo zip by YKK
- Additional zippers on side seams to ensure jacket is functional in the saddle
- Two zippered front pockets and secret inside chest pocket
- Breathable and lightweight
- BARE emblem patch on left chest, feature script logo on left arm and BARE logo on hood.
- Machine washable! YAY!
This breathable, functional and warm winter jacket from BARE provides a flexible and warm layer for those early morning winter rides! With all the style and comfort you could ask for, it's stylish enough to be seen down the centreline, and practical enough to be out on an endurance ride!
Jacket is a relaxed A-line shape. The fit has been designed for you to be able to layer up under if you need to! If you're familiar with the BARE 'Marni' Jacket, you will find this jacket is more roomy and a less tailored cut.
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.