Animalintex is the original veterinary poultice and wound dressing, that has been used by countless customers for decades. It is made to a proven formula and manufactured in the UK in a facility that is authorised by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD), the UK authority that is responsible for enforcing the safety of veterinary medicinal products.
Boric Acid Antiseptic:
- Minimises infection and reinfection
- Promotes faster healing
- Natural poulticing agent, draws out dirt and infection and reduces inflammation Creates a moist, clean healing environment
Low adherent wound facing:
- Easy to apply and remove
- Dressings can be changed with minimum disruption to the wound
Medicated cotton wool:
- Absorbs pus and holds infected secretions away from the body
- Cleaner wound environment
Cushioned protective layer:
- Provides support and protection
- Safeguards against re-injury
Polythene backing cover:
- Keeps out external contamination and keeps in moisture and warmth
- Faster healing
Economical to use:
- Can be cut to size so there is no waste
- Cost effective
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.