10 Minute Box Work Boots
THE 10 MINUTE BOX Work Boots are our most popular product, due to their durability, comfort, & ease of use for every day. As they say, prevention is better than cure, and we believe this is very much the job of our Work Boot!
Many horses brush (when the hoof grazes the opposite fetlock/pastern/cannon) due to the way they move, or when they become unbalanced, so it makes sense to protect your horses valuable legs from injury. They can be used whilst warming up for a big dressage comp (the white set look really smart!), training at home on the arena, are brilliant for protection against bumps and scratches whilst jumping, riding out, cross country training...they are even great as a paddock boot!
- 7 mm neoprene – 2mm thicker than most other brands, provides better protection and durability. Neoprene is available in white or black.
- 2.5 mm Vinyl Strike Pad – with the internal reinforced buffer zone, essential for protection against brushing & knocks.
- Vinyl Strike Pad is available in Black or White.
- Leather Strike Pad is available in Navy or Tan Croc.
- UV Resistant Stitching – a must for harsh Australian conditions.
- Marine Quality Velcro – necessary to resist moisture from mud, sweat and constant washing.
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.