10 Minute Box Bell Boots
Bell Boots are ideal for:
- Young, unbalanced horses
- Jumping & cross country
- Riding on uneven terrain and variable footing
- Short coupled horses, or those prone to over-reaching
- Horses who insist on gallavanting around the paddock ripping shoes off!
- 7mm neoprene – 2mm thicker than other brands, providing better protection and durability. Available in black and white
- 2.5mm vinyl strike pad – surrounds almost 360 degrees of the boot, strengthens and greatly reduces the risk of cutting through the boot
- Velcro Closures – adjustable straps allow easy on/off, and a tailored setting
- Higher Pastern Neck – helps to prevent rubbing, and reduces the chance of high over-reach strike hitting the pastern
All orders are posted within 2-3 hours on weekdays. Actual delivery times may vary. Thanks for your understanding.
Every horse person around the area knows this is the best place to shop. Marion and staff are terrific and very knowledgeable.
I'm so grateful for the helpful and very informative service I received at The Tack Box today...I walked out feeling supported and informed.
If I could give this place a 10 star rating I would. They go above and beyond to help people, Thank you so much to the lady that helped me out!
Great store, lovely staff, wide range of products at affordable prices. One of my favourite horse shops to go to to buy tack room needs.